Red Leigh Cooper

Red Leigh Cooper

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Deep Sea Fishing 9/6/2012



Here are my "good reads" of the week! Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!


Deep Sea Fishing 9/6/2012

It would have happened anyway - Tell me why the world is weird blog - Ever think that parking place you happened to snag was divine intervention?  Think again...and dont' forget to be thankful for the good things that do happen along the way!

Confessions of an accidental feminist - Rachel Held Evans blog - This was interesting to me because I tend to walk the fine line between feminist and not really being one.  Rachel draws a clear distinction I think between being assumed a feminist and actually just following Jesus' directives.


And since I think the best thing about dog training was the dogs...


 
 
 
 
 
Happy Fishing!
 
--Red

No comments:

Post a Comment