Red Leigh Cooper

Red Leigh Cooper

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Beachcombing 10/9/2012


Here are my good reads of the week!  Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Beachcombing 10/9/2012

Is Ambition a Sin? - Rachel Held Evans blog - I've wrestled a lot with this topic.  Read it; you'll feel better.  You can be a Christian and ambitious.

How Does American Culture Influence Christianity? -  storlineblog.com by Donald Miller - Okay now after you've read the one above, read this one, then try to fit them together.  It's an interesting exercise on how to find the same meaning but said different ways.

The Deception of Urgency - storlineblog.com by Donald Miller - Another good one from Mr. Miller this week!  "Is being frantic really the best way to be productive?"  I used to think so...


...and this one I found very essential to grabbing the starfish....





Happy Fishing!

--Red




No comments:

Post a Comment